Saginaw Campus - Sundays 9:30am, 11:15am
Bay City Campus - Sundays 10:30am
Hopevale Kids Elementary (K-3 Grades)
At Hopevale Kids Elementary your child will experience games, worship, as well as hear dynamic Bible truths! Kids will also be a part of a meaningful small group time where they can build relationships with other kids and caring adults while doing activities to further enhance the bottom line lesson point for the day.
Our 3 Basic Truths:
- Wisdom - I need to make the wise choice.
- Faith - I can trust God no matter what.
- Friendship - I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Hopevale Kids Preteen
Preteen is our ministry for children in 4th and 5th grade. We know that preteens learn in a different way and we want teach them so that they can continue to grow and be excited about KNOWING Jesus.
Preteen Connect - Preteen Connect activities are fun and fellowship events planned specifically for 4th and 5th graders and their friends. Preteens learn through fun and building relationships, and that is our goal at our Preteen Connect activities. Some examples of activities are game nights, movie nights, bowling, bonfires and swim events. Watch for details in the church bulletin or on our website.
* Bible Camp: June 25- 28, 2018, 6:30 - 8:30 pm at our Hopevale Saginaw Campus. Register NOW at biblecampathopevale.org
* SpringHill Day Camp: August 6-11, 2018, 9am-4pm at our Hopevale Saginaw Campus.
Feb. 29-June 1: Full price of $199
June 2-camp: Late Registration price of $219
For more information and to register click here.