Sundays 9:30am, 11:15am
At Kid City your child will experience games, worship, as well as hear dynamic Bible truths! Kids will also be a part of a meaningful small group time where they can build relationships with other kids and caring adults while doing activities to further enhance the bottom line lesson point for the day.
Our 3 Basic Truths:
- Wisdom - I need to make the wise choice.
- Faith - I can trust God no matter what.
- Friendship - I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Bridge is our preteen ministry for children in 4th and 5th grade. We know that preteens learn in a different way and we want teach them so that they can continue to grow and be excited about KNOWING Jesus.
Bridge Connect - Bridge Connect activities are fun and fellowship events planned specifically for 4th and 5th graders and their friends. Preteens learn through fun and building relationships, and that is our goal at our Bridge Connect activities. Some examples of activities are game nights, movie nights, bowling, bonfires and swim events. Watch for details in the church bulletin or on our website.
To order a Bridge shirt please click here
* Bridge Game Night! To register click here
* Child Dedication: November 12th at both services, sign up by October 28th. To sign your child(ren) up click here.
If you are visiting us for the first time and want to save time on Sunday morning please click here to do so