"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31
Hopevale sports exist to help you to:
- Actively welcome new people and befriend the old.
- Be a good steward of your physical body so you can honor God.
- Enjoy playing and competing in a way that pleases the Lord.
We expect every coach and player to:
- Honor Christ through your sportsmanship on and off the field.
- Represent Christ and Hopevale Church well through your attitude and actions.
- Put sportsmanship before championship and your team/others before yourself.
- Be mindful of arrogance, indifference, and anger.
- Show respect for authority (umpires, coaches) at all times.
- Play with excellence, yet place that in proper priority.
"Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come."
1 Timothy 4:8
|Click here for more information about bowling|
|Click here for more information about softball|
|Click here for more information about golf|
|Click here for more information about volleyball|
|Click here for more information about basketball|