[Birth - Pre K]
Sundays 9:30am, 11:15am
Tot Town Nursery
Our nursery rooms are developmentally based and ready for your child to experience Jesus through the Orange Curriculum we use!
- The infant room is for newborns to crawlers.
- The Waddler Room is for the crawlers to the steady walker and our Toddler Room is prepared for the steady walker until they turn 2.
- Our Toddler Room is where we introduce the small group concept. Children will gather for snack and hear a short Bible Story and have a chance to pray.
Tot Town Preschool
(2 Years Old-Pre-Kindergarten)
Preschoolers will experience fun, friends and the love of Jesus in their age appropriate room.
- The 2 year old room continues to introduce the small group concept while encouraging the child to hear about Jesus through worship and song.
- Our 3 year old room assigns the child to a small group where they begin to develop relationships with their small group leader.
- The 4 year old has the small groups rotating from activity to activity and gathering for a large group experience.
- Our 5 year old room is building the relationship between the child and small group leader as the child is able to express and acknowledge what matters to them.
JUMP (Journey Uniting Mothers of Preschoolers)
1st & 3rd Wednesdays each month, 9:00-11:00 am
- As moms (and moms to be) of preschool children, we share an exciting, challenging, crazy stage of life. Each week we hear women share their experiences on various topics. Childcare is provided and reservations are required.
If you are visiting us for the first time and want to save time on Sunday morning please click here to do so